* The one that put Big Foot Tools on the map!
* The Big Foot 10-1/4? Worm Drive Beam Saw was designed by a professional tradesman with 27 years of practical, on-the-job, carpentry, framing and remodeling experience.
* While the Big Foot Saw was originally designed for cutting 2 plates in one pass, we quickly found it could also cut any 4x materials in one pass, just as easily.
* The Big Foot Saw will cut your 4x headers, double 2x sandwich headers, exposed beams for decks, porches, 4×4 fence posts and 7 sheets plus of 1/2? Plywood with one pass.
* When cutting at a 90 degree angle with the Big Foot 10-1/4? Worm Drive Beam Saw the depth of cut is 3-7/8?
* When cutting at a 45 degree angle with the Big Foot 10-1/4? Worm Drive Beam Saw the depth of cut is 2-3/4?
* We are recognized in the industry as the original maker of a 10-1/4” worm drive machine and our many loyal customers will not accept imitations of the original Big Foot product. We’re made for framers by a framer and have a balanced machine that feels good in your hands and comfortable during long projects.